If you are experiencing fatigue, hair loss, mood swings, palpitations, and even bloating, among others, you are most likely suffering from hormonal imbalance. While going to a medical doctor may address this concern through prescription drugs, you may be better off relying on naturopaths that do hormone tests in Toronto like our very own Dr. Hillary Webster, ND. As a specialist in hormone rebalancing, Dr. Hillary will tap your body’s natural healing mechanisms through various naturopathic strategies instead of prescribing medications that can cause serious side effects.
How Would Naturopaths Address My Hormonal Imbalance?
As one of the most prominent naturopaths that do hormone tests in Toronto, Dr. Hillary will help you deal with the negative impact of hormonal imbalance by first determining the root cause of the problem. This is done by taking a considerable time getting your case history and going through your symptoms as well as asking you to take certain physical exams. Once Dr. Hillary gathered all needed information, she will assess everything to find out what is the primary cause of your condition.
After the root cause of your hormonal imbalance is uncovered, Dr. Hillary will then create a treatment plan that is specific to your condition so you can regain your health. The treatment plan will include different naturopathic approaches that will aid in hormone rebalancing such as the following:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) or Natural Hormone Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Use of Botanicals or the healing power of plants
While your treatment plan is tailor-fitted to suit your recovery requirements, it may change after some time. During your follow-up visits, Dr. Hillary will check your progress and modify your treatment plan accordingly. Once you have shown significant improvement, your treatment can be adjusted to focus greatly on preventive strategies so you will not have to experience the same health issue again.
What are the Benefits of Relying on Naturopathic Approach for My Hormonal Imbalance?
Relying on the naturopathic approach to treating your hormonal imbalance offers the following benefits:
- Offers personalized treatment – unlike medical doctors that simply prescribe medications to address the hormonal imbalance, naturopathic doctors create a treatment plan tailor-fitted to your recovery needs.
- Focuses on health promotion – the naturopathic approach will not only treat your hormonal imbalance but it will also help you to better understand how to care for your body to improve your overall wellbeing.
- Treats the underlying cause – instead of merely providing symptomatic treatment, the naturopathic approach centers on treating the root cause of the hormonal imbalance or other ailments.
Is the Naturopathic Approach For Hormonal Imbalance Suited for Me?
The naturopathic approach is suited for everyone considering that all the treatment strategies in a naturopathic treatment plan are not only effective but gentle, non-invasive, and have no adverse side effects. Moreover, naturopathic doctors like our very own Dr. Hillary Webster understand that recovery from hormonal imbalance and other ailments is more than just prescribing drugs or supplements but examining the entire person and listening to everything the patient has to stay. If you want to address your hormonal imbalance the natural way and boost your body’s own healing mechanism, book a complimentary consultation with Dr. Hillary today.Naturopaths That Do Hormone Tests In Toronto
View Larger Map